Home Recipes Vegan Barbeque Wings
Vegan Barbeque Wings
- 5 Be Leaf’s vegan wings (drumstick)
- 2 bok choy, cut in half length
- 2 to 3 shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 3 baby carrots, sliced into small pieces
- 75g shimeji mushroom, roughly chop
- 1 scallion, julienne
- 3 tablespoons vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white sesame seeds, toasted
- Add water as needed
- 1 teaspoon Be Leaf’s premium mushroom seasoning
- 2 to 3 leaves parsley, finely chopped
- Pour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a sauté pan over a medium-high heat. Place the cut-side of bok choy down until caramelized.
- Add the remaining vegetables (mushrooms and carrots) in the same sauté pan. Stir well.
- Add water (2 tablespoons) and mushroom seasoning. Stir and put a lid on. Simmer until the vegetables are soft. Once the vegetables are cooked; set aside and stay warm.
- Place another sauté pan over a medium heat and add 1 tablespoon oil. Put vegan wings in the pan with water (2 tablespoons) and vegetarian oyster sauce. Cook until the thick sauce well-coating the vegan wings.
- To plate: Place the mix vegetables in the center of a plate. Place the vegan wings on the top of vegetables. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and chopped parsley onto drumsticks. Top with some scallion julienne.