Home Recipes Vegan Bacon Sandwich
Vegan Bacon Sandwich
- 1 slider bread, cut into 1/2 ( horizontally)
- 2 slices of Be Leaf’s vegan bacon
- 1 slice of tomato
- 1 leaf of lettuce
- few onion slice, thin cuts
- 2 leaves of parsley, finely chopped
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil in a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Cook the vegan bacon until both sides are golden brown. Cut into desired size.
- Assemble the slider by spreading mustard on the bottom bread and filling with layers of lettuce, tomato, onion, and cooked vegan bacon. Add one drop of mustard on the top of the vegan bacon, and garnish with chopped parsley.