Home Recipes Sauteed Mixed Vegetables with Vegan Egg
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables with Vegan Egg
- 1 Be Leaf vegan fried egg
- 5 to 7 white mushroom
- 5 spears medium asparagus, peeled and cut into 2 inches length
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pieces of whole grain toast, toasted and cut into 1/2 inch square
- Heat a tablespoon vegetable oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add mushroom, cook until soft. Add garlic and asparagus, stir and mix well. Once the vegetables are cooked, season with salt and black pepper. Turn to low heat and keep warm.
- Heat up a non-stick sauté pan with a tablespoon oil over medium heat. Cook the vegan fried egg about 2 minutes on each side.
- To assemble. Add croutons to the vegetables sauté pan and mix well. Place the vegan fried egg at the center of vegetables mix. Sprinkle some black pepper on the vegan fried egg.